JIT i.e. Just in Time compilers are used to compile source code to MSIL i.e. (Microsoft Intermediate Language Code) and from that to Native Code. There are 3 Types of JIT Compilers.
- Pre-JIT Compilers
- Compiling source code to native code
- Using Single compilation cycle
- Performed at the time of deployment.
- Econo-JIT Compilers
- Compiles method at runtime only
- Methods are removed when they are not required.
- Normal JIT Compiler
- Compiles methods those are called at runtime.
- They are temporary stored in cache memory
- When the user calls the same method again, the method is loaded from cache.