RC4was designed by Ron Rivest. It is based on stream cipher i.e. the encryption & decryption happens byte by...
BlowFish was developed by Bruce Schneier. Blowfish is a symmetric block cipher.It encrypts 64 bit block with variable-length key,...
The following example explains Caesar Cipher in Network Security and its implementation. Click here to download the PDF
Modified Caesar cipher is an extension to Caesar cipher. Caesar cipher is not good because it can be analyzed...
The Following example explains Implement Advance Encryption Standard.
The Following example explains about DES(Data Encryption Standard)Algorithm and how to implement it. Click here to download the PDF
Mono-Alphabetic cipher also known relies on a fixed replacement structure. In this technique each alphabet in the plain text...
The Poly-Alphabetic cipher is also an example of substitution cipher which uses multiple one-character keys. In the program we...
Simple columnar transposition technique is an example of transposition technique. Steps for Simple columnar transposition technique are as follow....
Multiple columnar transposition technique (i.e simple columnar with multiple rounds) To improve basic Simple columnar transposition technique, we can...
Green Computing Book
C++ Interview Questions
- Advance Java (15)
- Advance Sql (8)
- ASP.NET with C# (16)
- Computer Graphics (3)
- Cyber Law (22)
- Digital Electronics 16-17 (2)
- Fybscit Semester 1 (1)
- FYBSCIT Semester 1 Question Bank (2)
- Fybscit Semester 2 (1)
- Imperative Programming (6)
- Linux Administration (3)
- Unit 1 (3)
- Network Security (33)
- News (40)
- Posts (1)
- Professional Communication Skills (2)
- Project (1)
- Project Management (1)
- Software Testing (1)
- Tybscit Question Papers (11)
- TYBSCIT Semester 5 Question Paper and Solution November 2017 (C75:25)
- TYBSCIT Semester 5 Exam Dates of October 2017 CBSGS 75:25 Postponed
- Tybscit Semester 5 Question Paper & Solutions November 2016 (75:25)
- FYBSCIT Semester 1 Question Paper & Solutions – October 2016 (75:25)
- FYBSCIT Semester 2 Question Paper & Solutions – March 2017