- The output of combinational circuit is dependent on the current input state.
- It do not have the ability to store data as it has no memory.
- It does not require any control input feedback. It gives output to the given input as per the logic designed.
- It is mainly used for Arithmetic and Boolean operations.
- The elementary building blocks are logic gates.
- The output of combinational circuit is dependent on the current input state as well as past input.
- It has the memory that stores present state of circuit which can be used as a control input for next operation.
- It requires feedback from output to input which is stored in the memory for the next set of operation.
- It is mainly used for storing data.
- The elementary building unit are Flip flops.