• The concept of key range and key-size are related to each other. Key Range is total number of...
DNS spoofing also known as pharming attack. As we know, using the Domain Name System (DNS), people can identify...
Most ethical and legal issues in computer system are in the area of individual’s right to privacy versus the...
Phishing has become a big problem in recent times. In 2004, the estimated losses due to phishing were to...
Indeed, in practice, symmetric-key cryptography and asymmetric-key cryptography are combined to have a very efficient security solution. The way...
In Asymmetric key cryptography, each person has two keys i.e. Public key& Private key. The public key is known...
RC4was designed by Ron Rivest. It is based on stream cipher i.e. the encryption & decryption happens byte by...
BlowFish was developed by Bruce Schneier. Blowfish is a symmetric block cipher.It encrypts 64 bit block with variable-length key,...
The following example explains Caesar Cipher in Network Security and its implementation. Click here to download the PDF
Modified Caesar cipher is an extension to Caesar cipher. Caesar cipher is not good because it can be analyzed...
Green Computing Book
C++ Interview Questions
- Advance Java (15)
- Advance Sql (8)
- ASP.NET with C# (16)
- Computer Graphics (3)
- Cyber Law (22)
- Digital Electronics 16-17 (2)
- Fybscit Semester 1 (1)
- FYBSCIT Semester 1 Question Bank (2)
- Fybscit Semester 2 (1)
- Imperative Programming (6)
- Linux Administration (3)
- Unit 1 (3)
- Network Security (33)
- News (40)
- Posts (1)
- Professional Communication Skills (2)
- Project (1)
- Project Management (1)
- Software Testing (1)
- Tybscit Question Papers (11)
- TYBSCIT Semester 5 Question Paper and Solution November 2017 (C75:25)
- TYBSCIT Semester 5 Exam Dates of October 2017 CBSGS 75:25 Postponed
- Tybscit Semester 5 Question Paper & Solutions November 2016 (75:25)
- FYBSCIT Semester 1 Question Paper & Solutions – October 2016 (75:25)
- FYBSCIT Semester 2 Question Paper & Solutions – March 2017